About the Role
We are seeking a skilled and experienced government grant writer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and identifying grant opportunities, developing grant proposals, and ensuring that all grant applications are submitted in a timely and professional manner. The government grant writer will work closely with the management team and program staff to ensure that all grant proposals meet the organization's goals and objectives.
Conduct research to identify grant opportunities from government agencies at the local, state, and federal levels.
Develop grant proposals in collaboration with program staff and management team.
Write compelling grant narratives that demonstrate the organization's mission, goals, and objectives.
Create budgets for grant proposals that accurately reflect the costs of proposed programs and activities.
Ensure that all grant applications are complete, accurate, and submitted in a timely manner.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of grant application guidelines, requirements, and deadlines.
Build and maintain positive relationships with funding agencies and grant officers.
Maintain grant proposal tracking system and provide regular reports on grant activities and outcomes.
Participate in grant-related meetings and trainings as required.
Assist with other fundraising activities as needed.
Bachelor's degree in communications, English, business administration, or a related field.
At least 3 years of experience in grant writing and research, with a track record of successful grant applications.
Excellent writing, editing, and research skills.
Strong budget development and financial analysis skills.
Knowledge of grant application guidelines, requirements, and submission processes.
Ability to work collaboratively with program staff and management team.
Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and grant management software
About the Company
Join us at the most dynamic and rewarding energy company in the world. REVKOR is an aggressively growing energy company, focusing on renewable and low-carbon energy sources. Our affiliates and principals have installed more than 150 large-scale solar farms, 1000's of EV Chargers and Telecommunications sites with 500 full time field employees and 2500 union contractors, and we are now expanding into Solar Cell Manufacturing, EV Charging, Low-Carbon Oil & Gas, and advanced Research & Development. Our goals for the future are bold and substantial:
• Solar Cell & Module Factory: We will to build the first and premier solar cell factor in the US, turning out millions of panel per month and 10's of GW per year through plants in Utah and Texas
• EV Charging System: We will build out enterprise-wide fleet charging systems and nationwide charging stations with our proprietary technology
• Industrial Solar: We will lead the nation in industrial solar farm and energy storage systems to provide clean baseline energy to the grid
• Low Carbon Oil & Gas: We will lead the world towards a low carbon future through the transition from fossil fuels by blazing the trail for ultra low CO2 fossil fuels
• Research & Development: We will focus on new technologies such as ultra capacitor, solar-wind integration, and a wide range of other topics to lead humanity into a better future
Get in at the ground level as we build the US's first HJT Solar Cell and Module plants under exclusive technology license from Maxwell Technologies. We will take control of our first facility in June 2023 and expect to start production in Q1 2024, growing to 4,000 employees and 20 GW of solar output within 3-5 years. We are also expanding our push into renewables with our proprietary lines of EV Charging systems and self-owned solar farms. Further, we are targeting CO2 emission reductions from inside the oil & gas business by driving low carbon intensity fuels as we transition to renewables.
Together we will power the world responsibly.